Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Oh Happy May (and June too) upcoming art sales and Mt. Airy

This Spring in Philly finally got underway (so welcome after the past winter) and with it art sales were good. Mt. Airy's "Mt. Airy Day" was an awesome kickoff (thanks to my customers, old and new!) This weekend I will be at "Art for the Cash Poor 15" at the Crane Building, 1400 N. American St., Phila.---both Sat and Sun.,12-6pm.
In July, August and September, I will be back at the Wyck House in Germantown for their "Behind
the Fence' festivals. Dates to come.

Then really it becomes back-to-school and ramp-up for Fall and holiday art sale times.
Above is one of my new silk scarves, I've been experimenting with new dye for silk.
Below are my yoga Tanks which are featured for summer at the Mt. Airy Art Garage.