Wednesday, December 17, 2014

more Silk Scarves/Holiday 2014


I've been busy working on some new things this fall of 2014 (as well as attending various local sales events)-- one of which is New Silk Scarves! These have been hand-dyed and discharge-printed with my current scarf patterns. I have also started dyeing and printing silk Infinity (circle) scarves, which is a great find to be able to offer, along with my desirable cotton ones.
This one is a black-green shade; this particular black dye discharges to a green-blue. I have other colors available too.
The above is a blue silk, a color that has been popular with customers with my newest leafy discharge-print pattern.
These will be available at the Mt. Airy Art Garage Holiday Sale this weekend 12/20 and 12/21
(just in time for the Winter Solstice!) 11 W. Mt. Airy Ave, Phila., PA 19119---12-6pm both days.